Happy New Year!
The best way to start the new year is with new financial goals. What financial goal did you set last year that you didn’t achieve? It’s time to reshape that goal and make a plan to achieve it this year! William A. Ward said, “Before you speak, listen. Before you write, think. Before you spend, earn. Before you invest, investigate. Before you criticize, wait. Before you pray, forgive. Before you quit, try. Before you retire, save. Before you die, give.” Take this quote and start the new year off strong!
Visit our STG Youtube page to watch our conference workshops and future STG Podcasts. We plan on uploading tons of content related to saving, investing, and budgeting. We have already posted one of the panel discussions from the 15th Annual Surviving the Game Conference; Sharpening your skills! Click the link below for more information. https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCG36RZjF2l1ZKaOniCc7ycA
Below are some saving/spending challenges to help you start the year off by managing your income. We challenge you to commit to one of these things listed and watch the difference it makes in your life. Good Luck and Happy New Year!
Money saving challenges:
- The 100 Envelope Challenge Is a Fun “Hack” to Save Money
- Number 100 envelopes $1-$100 .
- Pull an envelope every day and place the amount of money in the envelope.
- Set that off to the side and by the time you’ve pulled all the envelopes you will have saved $5,050!
- NO eating out and stick to buying groceries!
- Treat yourself once a month instead of once a week!