Our curriculum addresses economic issues urban young people are facing across the nation. Surviving the game is a student centered curriculum that prepares urban youth for the future, by exposing them to financial opportunities, health and wellness, entrepreneurship and higher education.
Workshop One | The Rage Stage
Workshop Two | If The Drug Don’t Kill You, The Lifestyle Will…
Workshop Three | A Guide To Higher Education
Workshop Four | Studying For Success
Workshop Five | The World Of Real Estate
Workshop Six | A Guide For Future Business Owners
Workshop Seven | Understanding Credit
Workshop Eight | Dollars That Make Cents!
Workshop Nine | Wall Street, The Legal Hustle…
Workshop Ten | Surviving The Game
Key concepts included are:
- Health, Wellness & Fitness
- How to concentrate, stay on track and plan with the goal in mind.
- The importance of knowing what you want so that you don’t make someone else rich.
- Following your plan and being prepared for roadblocks!
- Why passion must be included in your plan.
- Money Management Tips
- Setting realistic goals
www.survivingthegame.org © Copyright 2017